Zodiac Matches That Make The Best Couples
In the Karnataka region of the Bandipur Tiger Reserve, in the Kundakere range, a man’s partially eaten body was discovered on Tuesday morning.
On Sunday, the 54-year-old man named Basava had gone into the forest. His family searched the forest after he failed to return to his village.
Today, the 54-year-old’s partially eaten body was found by the family.
This is the third human death in Bandipur in less than a month as a result of a tiger attack.
Ramesh Kumar, the director of Bandipur Tiger Reserve, informed the news agency PTI that his teams trying to find other body parts.
As per PTI Kumar said, “Our team had to trek nearly three kilometers inside the forest area looking for the body. We found a half eaten body. Only his head, hand and upper back of the body which was partially eaten by the animal has been recovered so far. We suspect it to be a case of tiger attack. However, our teams are trying to trace other parts of the body as well to ascertain if the man was indeed attacked by tiger or any other animal.”
Early RSV infection raises childhood asthma risk, especially in allergy-prone families, but newborn protection can…
The Rouse Avenue Court in Delhi on Saturday again deferred its decision on taking cognisance…
Indian markets posted a third straight week of modest gains, with the Nifty and Sensex…
Iran’s Football Federation says it will skip the 2026 World Cup draw after the US…
Hong Kong mourned the Tai Po blaze victims as the death toll reached 128 and…
Delhi continued to battle heavy pollution on Saturday, with the CPCB reporting an AQI of…