Analysis

Sushant Death Mystery: ‘I told it’s not suicide’ reveals mortuary staff

Sushant Death Mystery: Sushant Singh Rajput has left a deep mystery after him which so far has been not less than an unsolved story. Among many, now another revelation shocks the justice mongers in which a mortuary staff has revealed that his body had beating and injury marks, and pointing this out he says: ‘I told it is not suicide but murder!’

Sushant Death Mystery: It happened when popular cine-actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s body was brought in for autopsy. The mortuary staff claims he had said that it was not suicide. The same person who works in the morgue, says this which shows it was not suicide. And then if it was not suicide, then it certainly is a murder. This is an un-avoidable  new revelation coming from the last end which is called Morgue. It was two years ago when Sushant was found dead at his Bandra residence  on June 14, 2020.

Investigation should re-start

Two years after the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput, now a person who was there in the mortuary then has shocked people saying that it was murder, not suicide. Roopkumar Shah, mortuary worker claims he was present in the morgue when the actor’s body was brought in for post-mortem. In an interview Shah has revealed that it ‘should have been videographed’.

The point was deliberately ignored

The point mentioned by the mortuary man is such a significant fact which has been missing in the entire drama of investigation by Mumbai police post Sushant’s death. The vital point along with many such points invite attention for a fresh investigation.

Central Bureau of Investigation vanished

Another significant thing got dissolved in the blue with the want of askance. What happened to the CBI inquiry report? The CBI needs to be accountable for its investigation. Why has the CBI not come up with the report in the public domain?

Also Read:  Lieutenant Governor Vs Chief Minister: Is It Advertising Or Partying On Public Money in Delhi?

 Central Bureau of Investigation needs to tell people of India who seek justice in Sushant’s death mystery if it has not finished its investigation. People do have a right to know what happened in the inquiry.

Why the CBI keeps mum?

If CBI has no reply to any of the above mentioned questions, then people certainly will find the national investigative agency corrupt just like they say about Mumbai police in Sushant death mystery.

 

Parijat Tripathi

Recent Posts

PM Modi’s Khadi Push Takes The Ramp: ‘Navyug Khadi’ Fashion Show Redefines Indian Style At Pragati Maidan

The Navyug Khadi Fashion Show showcased khadi’s modern transformation, blending PM Modi’s vision, artisan heritage,…

11 hours ago

Winter Session Set For Political Firestorm In Parliament

Parliament braces for a stormy winter session as the government pushes reforms and the Opposition…

13 hours ago

President Murmu Celebrates Blind Women’s T20 World Cup Heroes At Rashtrapati Bhavan

President Droupadi Murmu celebrated the Indian Blind Women’s T20 World Cup winners at Rashtrapati Bhavan,…

13 hours ago

Realme C85 5G Packs Big Battery, Fast Display & IP69 Strength At A Budget Price

Realme launches the C85 5G with a 7000 mAh battery, 144 Hz display and IP69…

15 hours ago

Beat Winter Smog: Power Foods That Strengthen Your Lungs

A lung-strengthening diet rich in antioxidants, spices and fibre helps Indians fight winter pollution and…

15 hours ago

AI Deepfake Misrepresents CDS Chauhan; PIB Confirms Video False

PIB fact check debunks AI-manipulated video showing CDS Chauhan falsely claiming India surrendered Arunachal Pradesh…

16 hours ago