A military chopper crashed in Syria and injured 22 US soldiers late Monday.
The US central command said, “The helicopter was not attacked”, adding that the cause of the mishap is being investigated.
Ten military men were transported to higher care institutions outside the Central Command area of responsibility (CENTCOM AOR), which oversees the United States operations in the Middle East.
According to an official statement, “A helicopter mishap in northeastern Syria resulted in injuries of various degrees to 22 US service members”.
“The service members are receiving treatment for their injuries and 10 have been evacuated to higher care facilities outside of the CENTCOM AOR”, the statement reads.
“The cause of the incident is being investigated, although no enemy fire was reported”, the statement further reads.
Previously, the United States revealed that 23 of its personnel had suffered traumatic brain injuries during two attacks in March by Iran-backed militants.
Also read: “Ties With China Tense”: United States In Dispute Over Beijing’s Spy Base Being Hosted In Cuba
Indian markets posted a third straight week of modest gains, with the Nifty and Sensex…
Iran’s Football Federation says it will skip the 2026 World Cup draw after the US…
Hong Kong mourned the Tai Po blaze victims as the death toll reached 128 and…
Delhi continued to battle heavy pollution on Saturday, with the CPCB reporting an AQI of…
Kareena Kapoor enjoys the 'Grease' as she promotes Netflix’s 'Dining with the Kapoors' and works…
India rushes 12 tonnes of relief to Sri Lanka under Operation Sagar Bandhu as PM…