A home must have a balance of five aspects in order to live a happy and peaceful life. Every item in the house is a representation of one or more elements. Positive energy exists in a house that has been Vastu-designed, and the residents are more likely to be healthy, content, and prosperous. Vastu claims that decor can assist you get rid of or minimise Vastu flaws in your home. To promote harmony and peace in your house, Here are some Vastu tips :
1. It’s crucial to evaluate the direction in which worship proceeds inside a house. The house will suffer greatly if it is not in the proper location or if any other heavy object is positioned in the direction of the worship space. The place of worship need to be in the north-east, or northeast, for mental tranquilly and the overall growth of the house. Considering that here is where the deities are located. Remember that there should never be a bathroom, kitchen or stairs above or below the worship space.
2. Even if everything is in order and you still feel as though money is not stopping in your hands, you should take away the blue colour from your home’s south-east direction. In this direction, use pink and pale orange.
3. Negative energy can be eliminated from a house by periodically cleaning the cobwebs, dust, and dirt inside.
4. Parking on the northwest corner is thought to be lucky.
5. Plants that are grown in homemade beds or pots need to be watered often. If any plant starts to dry out remove them right away.
6. It is advantageous to position an overhead water tank in a south-westerly direction.
7. To prevent rattling noises, close the door slowly both while opening and closing.
8. If you have a worship room in your home, you should routinely worship there in order to gain positive effects. You should not worship in a room that faces south-west.
9. The vanity table should always be placed in the bedroom facing the north or east, and the mirror should be covered while you sleep.
10. Under no circumstances should a person sleep with feet towards the south, doing so can cause restlessness, nervousness and loss of sleep.
11. Avoid lying in bed with your feet pointed at the front door. It is more spiritually stimulating to sleep with your feet in the west and your head in the east.
12. Cactus plants, thorny shrubs, or bouquets of thorns in pots used as decorations in the house or rooms must be completely avoided.
13. It is lucky to keep light-colored items facing the building’s north, north east, east and north west directions.
14. Household fire-related equipment should be kept as far to the southeast as feasible. There should be no noise or sound coming from the electrical appliances in the home since they need to be properly maintained.
15. The guest’s room should be in the north or west side to facilitate good relations.