On Thursday, the Gaza health ministry reported at least 27,019 individuals had died in nearly four months of conflict between Hamas and Israel.
In a statement, the ministry stated that 66,139 individuals had been injured in Gaza since the war began on October 7.
Hamas has offered initial positive confirmation to a proposal to end the war in Gaza and free hostages.
“The meeting in Paris succeeded in consolidating the proposals… That proposal has been approved by the Israeli side and now we have an initial positive confirmation from the Hamas’ side”, Qatar’s foreign ministry spokesperson, Majed al-Ansari stated, alluding to meetings between Qatari, US, Israeli, and Egyptian officials in the French capital on Sunday.
According to Israel, 10,000 Hamas militants have been killed in Gaza since the war began.
“We are achieving our missions in Khan Younis, and we will also reach Rafah, and eliminate terror elements that threaten us”, said Yoav Gallant, Israel’s Defence Minister, referring to Rafah, a city on Gaza’s border with Egypt that has become overcrowded with displaced inhabitants.
Also read: Byju’s US Division Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Early RSV infection raises childhood asthma risk, especially in allergy-prone families, but newborn protection can…
The Rouse Avenue Court in Delhi on Saturday again deferred its decision on taking cognisance…
Indian markets posted a third straight week of modest gains, with the Nifty and Sensex…
Iran’s Football Federation says it will skip the 2026 World Cup draw after the US…
Hong Kong mourned the Tai Po blaze victims as the death toll reached 128 and…
Delhi continued to battle heavy pollution on Saturday, with the CPCB reporting an AQI of…