Yusaku Maezawa
Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa has canceled his ‘dearMoon’ mission, which was supposed to be the first private flight around the moon, the mission revealed Saturday.
In a statement, the mission noted, “The team had originally aimed to make the circumlunar flight, with celebrities on board, by the end of last year but that became unfeasible”.
“Without clear schedule certainty in the near term, it is with a heavy heart that Yusaku Maezawa made the unavoidable decision to cancel the project”, the statement reads.
“To all who have supported this project and looked forward to this endeavor, we sincerely appreciate it and apologize for this outcome”, the statement added.
The statement did not elaborate on the reason for the cancellation.
Also read: Israel-Gaza Truce: Joe Biden Says It’s Time For This War To End
The NIA has secured another seven days’ custody of international gangster Anmol Bishnoi, the younger…
Delhi Police are seeking details of foreign-trained doctors as part of the Red Fort blast…
Early RSV infection raises childhood asthma risk, especially in allergy-prone families, but newborn protection can…
The Rouse Avenue Court in Delhi on Saturday again deferred its decision on taking cognisance…
Indian markets posted a third straight week of modest gains, with the Nifty and Sensex…
Iran’s Football Federation says it will skip the 2026 World Cup draw after the US…