World

Reports: Israel was to be attacked by Cyanide based weapons on October 7

The devastating Oct. 7 attack on southern Israel was carried out by Hamas terrorists, who, according to Israeli sources, had been given instructions on how to deploy chemical weapons based on cyanide. The instructions were reportedly discovered in USBs on the bodies of Hamas operatives who massacred Kibbutz Be’eri, according to Israeli intelligence that Axios obtained.

Blueprints of the Cyanide weapons plan

According to Israeli President Isaac Herzog, the instructions included comprehensive blueprints of a “cyanide dispersion device” that were based on a chemical weapon concept from Al Qaeda from 2003. “This is how shocking the situation is where we’re looking at the instructions that are given on how to operate and how to create a kind of non-professional chemical weapon with cyanide.”

The discovery, according to the cable Israel transmitted to its embassies, proved that Hamas intended “to use chemical weapons as part of its terror attack against civilians” and that it had been told “to conduct attacks in a similar way to what ISIS tried to do.”

Also Read: US issues travel alert and instructs non-emergency employees to evacuate the Baghdad embassy

Hamas compared to Israel

Since beginning its attack on the Jewish state two weeks ago, Israel has frequently compared Hamas to ISIS, a terror organization infamous for its savage bloodshed and attempts to impose hardline Islamic law throughout the world. “The atrocities carried out by Hamas have not been seen since the atrocities of ISIS,” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a speech shortly after the attack.

Young girls and boys shot in the back and executed, as well as other atrocities that I won’t go into detail about here, were among the children tied and executed alongside the rest of their families.

Photos obtained by Israeli Defense Force soldiers show that Hamas also flew ISIS flags at some of the Kibbutzs it assaulted during the raid. Additional intelligence purportedly discovered on the bodies of Hamas agents, including battle plans to “kill as many people as possible” and capture hostages as they raided and burnt civilian villages, has also been given by Israel.

Specific instructions to target schools for mass kidnappings of children were apparently included in some of the plans, as were specific areas like supermarkets and dining halls where throngs of people were likely to congregate.

Srishti Verma

Recent Posts

Targeted Attacks Label LIC’s Adani, Reliance Stakes As Risky

Growing pressure campaigns aim to influence LIC’s investment decisions, raising concerns about destabilising long-term infrastructure…

24 mins ago

Queensland Court Blocks Activist As Adani’s Carmichael Mine Wins Confidentiality Battle

A Queensland court permanently barred activist Ben Pennings from seeking Adani’s confidential Carmichael mine data,…

41 mins ago

PM Modi & Acharya Pramod Krishnam Steer Kalki Dham’s Rapid Rise In Sambhal

The ongoing construction of Shri Kalki Dham in Sambhal shows rapid progress as skilled artisans…

2 hours ago

PM Anthony Albanese Marries Jodie Haydon In Intimate Ceremony At The Lodge

Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese married Jodie Haydon on Saturday at The Lodge, the first…

3 hours ago

NIA Secures Further Custody Of Anmol Bishnoi As Probe Into Terror Syndicate Deepens

The NIA has secured another seven days’ custody of international gangster Anmol Bishnoi, the younger…

4 hours ago

Delhi Police Seek Details On Foreign-Trained Doctors As Red Fort Blast Probe Expands

Delhi Police are seeking details of foreign-trained doctors as part of the Red Fort blast…

4 hours ago