World

Military of Israel to initiate ground assault in Gaza Strip; Warning issued to Hezbollah organization

After advising Palestinians residing in the heavily populated region to move south toward a restricted border with Egypt, the military of Israel is ready to start a ground assault in the Gaza Strip, which is controlled by Hamas, on Sunday. In the meantime, the national security adviser for Israel issued a warning to the Lebanese militant organization Hezbollah, threatening the “destruction of Lebanon” if it started war on the second front.

Control of Gaza to come into the hands of Israel

Tens of thousands of soldiers have been instructed to take control of Gaza City and overthrow the ruling regime in the region, according to the reports, which cited three military officers.

Approximately 1,300 people perished in a savage Hamas assault that alarmed Israel due to the crimes captured on horrible cell phone footage, reports from the medical and emergency services, and the overrun towns and kibbutzes’ tragedies. In response, Israeli artillery and jets have bombarded Gaza more intensely than ever before, placing the enclave, which is home to 2.3 million Palestinians, under complete siege.

Also Read: Israel: Over 1,000 Injured And 344 Killed In Gaza In Past 24 Hours

Destruction in the Gaza strip

According to the Gazan authorities, approximately 2,200 people have been murdered, 25% of them minors, and around to 10,000 have been injured. Rescuers made frantic efforts to find survivors of nighttime air raids.

Military of Israel at work

The Israeli military has said that its ultimate objective is to eliminate the upper echelons of Hamas, a terrorist organization based in Palestine that governs Gaza and is responsible for last week’s terrorist strikes in Israel that left over 1,300 people dead.

According to the three Israeli officials, the Israeli military’s rules of engagement have been loosened to allow forces to perform less inspections before firing at suspected adversaries in order to make it simpler for its soldiers to operate. Since its invasion of Gaza in 2008, it would also be Israel’s first attempt to seize territory and at least temporarily hold onto it, the commanders continued.

Srishti Verma

Recent Posts

Sensex Falls 931 Points As Trump’s Tariff Move Triggers Global Selloff

The Sensex dropped 930.67 points, or 1.22 per cent, to settle at 75,364.69. It moved…

1 hour ago

Supreme Court To Hear Muslim Side’s Plea In Mathura Dispute On April 8

The SC will hear the Muslim side’s petition in the Mathura Krishna Janmabhoomi dispute on…

1 hour ago

DNA Can’t Confirm Rape Without Proof Of Lack Of Consent: Delhi High Court

Justice Amit Mahajan said that even if DNA proves the accused is the biological father…

2 hours ago

Supreme Court Allows Yasin Malik To Cross-Examine Witnesses Via Video From Tihar Jail

The SC allowed Yasin Malik to cross-examine prosecution witnesses via video conferencing from Tihar jail,…

2 hours ago

Delhi HC Orders Customs To Stop Seizing Personal Jewellery Of Air Passengers

The Delhi HC directed Customs Department officials not to confiscate old or personal jewellery worn…

2 hours ago

PM Modi Unveils 21-Point Action Plan To Boost BIMSTEC Cooperation At Bangkok Summit

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday unveiled a 21-point action plan at the BIMSTEC Summit…

4 hours ago