In a breakthrough in the Parliament security breach probe, investigators found burnt phones in Rajasthan. The burnt phones belong to the accused who ran riot inside and outside the Parliament, reported ANI. The main accused Lalit Jha reportedly destroyed the mobile phones, a key evidence in the case. Lalit Jha also told investigators that they had a plan B in case their original plot failed. A total of six accused have so far been arrested in the Parliament security breach incident.
The Sensex dropped 930.67 points, or 1.22 per cent, to settle at 75,364.69. It moved…
The SC will hear the Muslim side’s petition in the Mathura Krishna Janmabhoomi dispute on…
Justice Amit Mahajan said that even if DNA proves the accused is the biological father…
The SC allowed Yasin Malik to cross-examine prosecution witnesses via video conferencing from Tihar jail,…
The Delhi HC directed Customs Department officials not to confiscate old or personal jewellery worn…
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday unveiled a 21-point action plan at the BIMSTEC Summit…