Hanumangarhi priest Mahant Raju Das graced the ‘Awadh Mein Ram’ conclave of Bharat Express News Network with his presence. He sharply chastised those who had made offensive remarks about Sanatan Dharma.
The people who turned down the invitation to the consecration ceremony of Ram Lalla’s statue, which is scheduled for January 22 in Ayodhya, were also criticized by Mahant Raju Das.
According to Mahant Rajudas, those who refuse to attend even after receiving invitations shouldn’t have received them. “I had requested to the Trust that people with an anti-Ram mentality not be permitted to enter this place,” he stated.
“I had already said that do not call such sinners to Ayodhya…who opened fire on the kar sevaks,” Mahant Raju Das remarked, directing criticism at the leaders of the Samajwadi Party.
“Nothing is being done against the scriptures, the consecration will be performed taking into consideration all the traditions and rituals,” Mahant Satyendra Das said in response to some sages and saints who were raising concerns about the consecration ceremony of Ram Lalla’s statue, which was set for January 22, during the Bharat Express conclave.
“The programme planned for the opening of Ram Temple is not receiving any funding from the government Ram devotees are the ones who have contributed thousands of crores” he claimed
Indian markets posted a third straight week of modest gains, with the Nifty and Sensex…
Iran’s Football Federation says it will skip the 2026 World Cup draw after the US…
Hong Kong mourned the Tai Po blaze victims as the death toll reached 128 and…
Delhi continued to battle heavy pollution on Saturday, with the CPCB reporting an AQI of…
India rushes 12 tonnes of relief to Sri Lanka under Operation Sagar Bandhu as Modi,…
On Saturday, PM Narendra Modi is expected to oversee the business and closing sessions of…